Rodey's Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rodey's Reviews

A place where people can discuss anything they so please concerning music and/or gaming.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite NES Contra Weapon

Go down 
2 posters

Rifle
Favorite NES Contra Weapon Vote_lcap0%Favorite NES Contra Weapon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Machine Gun
 0% [ 0 ]
Fireball
 0% [ 0 ]
Spread
Favorite NES Contra Weapon Vote_lcap100%Favorite NES Contra Weapon Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Laser
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
c.rodes76
Admin
Admin
c.rodes76

Favorite NES Contra Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Favorite NES Contra Weapon   Favorite NES Contra Weapon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:56 am

Alright, it's time to see what your favorite weapon of choice is in the NES version of Contra. What weapon makes you feel just plain awesome when you are running around, gunning enemy lines?

Pick your favorite from the five weapons in the game, and tell us what you voted for in a reply to this topic!

Favorite NES Contra Weapon Contra11
Back to top Go down
http://rodeysreviews.blogspot.com
c.rodes76
Admin
Admin
c.rodes76

PostSubject: Re: Favorite NES Contra Weapon   Favorite NES Contra Weapon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:01 am

I voted for, of course, the Spread Gun. It doesn't matter what game I'm playing, whether it be Contra, Turrican, Smash TV or even R-Type, I always feel the most bad ass with the most bullets in my shot. If enemies are getting on your nerves, just mow 'em down with constant rows of bullets...plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
http://rodeysreviews.blogspot.com
Jarred
Underground Artist
Underground Artist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite NES Contra Weapon   Favorite NES Contra Weapon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:35 am

I like the spreadshot because the bullets go all over the place. Most of the enemies die in one hit anyways, and it's easy to spam. It lets you concentrate more on dodging than aiming. Good stuff. I thought it was a well known fact that everybody likes the spreadshot. screw attack did put it in their Armory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite NES Contra Weapon   Favorite NES Contra Weapon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1