Rodey's Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rodey's Reviews

A place where people can discuss anything they so please concerning music and/or gaming.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taco Bell Drive-Thru Hot Sauce Poll

Go down 
2 posters

Did you get the Hot Sauce you wanted the last time you went through the drive-thru at Taco Bell?
Got my hot sauce!
Taco Bell Drive-Thru Hot Sauce Poll Vote_lcap50%Taco Bell Drive-Thru Hot Sauce Poll Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Bastards forgot my sauce!
Taco Bell Drive-Thru Hot Sauce Poll Vote_lcap50%Taco Bell Drive-Thru Hot Sauce Poll Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
c.rodes76
Admin
Admin
c.rodes76

Taco Bell Drive-Thru Hot Sauce Poll Empty
PostSubject: Taco Bell Drive-Thru Hot Sauce Poll   Taco Bell Drive-Thru Hot Sauce Poll Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:56 pm

I just got done going through the drive-thru at my local Taco Bell in La Crosse, WI, and I asked for some Hot Sauce. Well, I opened up my bag when I got home and...WTF! There was no damn hot sauce in the bag!

I've had this happen to me a lot, and I realize it probably just slipped their mind, but I was just curious to see how many times it actually happens to people. Give your answer in the poll every time you go through the drive-thru at Taco Bell and ask for hot sauce. If you want, post how pissed you were when you found out too!
Back to top Go down
http://rodeysreviews.blogspot.com
Jarred
Underground Artist
Underground Artist

Taco Bell Drive-Thru Hot Sauce Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taco Bell Drive-Thru Hot Sauce Poll   Taco Bell Drive-Thru Hot Sauce Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:32 am

when I went through last week they gave me at least 4 packets of fire sauce. They usually don't forget my sauce; but I usually don't get enough packets either. Usually I was lucky enough to have some sauce at home; or else I could just ration it more carefully.
Back to top Go down

Taco Bell Drive-Thru Hot Sauce Poll
Page 1 of 1