Rodey's Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rodey's Reviews

A place where people can discuss anything they so please concerning music and/or gaming.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome New Members!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
c.rodes76
Admin
Admin
c.rodes76

Welcome New Members! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Hey there, the name is Chris Rodey and I'm the one responsible for this forum and Rodey's Reviews. I absolutely love music, gaming and Taco Bell. I made my review site specifically to share my love of music and gaming with all of you and I hope you enjoy it!

This forum is here so you can join in the review process through comments and discussions. It's also made to just hang out and have a good time. Hell, there's a forum topic in the "Off Topic" section where you can post stuff about your trips to Taco Bell. Make the best out of this site and most importantly, have fun with it!

So, if you are new to the forum, please introduce yourself! Tell us a little about yourself: maybe some of your favorite bands, favorite games/systems, or whatever other random bits of information you feel like sharing.
Back to top Go down
http://rodeysreviews.blogspot.com

Welcome New Members!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rodey's Reviews :: Off Topic Stuff :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: